Q: How to open files with Office PowerPoint?A:
1. You can right-click a file - open mode - Office PowerPoint;
2. Open the “P-icon” in the upper left corner of Sayeah! , then click “Setting” in lower right corner - General –Default Open Mode – Remove the check before “Set the PPT default after opening”Helpful72 Hide
Q: Insert ”Subject Tools” in the right side of the Sayeah! , but prompts "Insert failed"A:
1. Office is not installed yet; Sayeah! can be used only after installing office.
2. Office has not been activated; There may be some error if the office has not been activated. Please activate it before using it.
3. Office installation is abnormal or the version is too old: Most of the courseware is made from Microsoft Office 2007 or above versions. Microsoft Office 2003 is too old to work. Please install 2007 or above versions.Helpful65 Hide
Q: Why have I inserted the video by Sayeah!, but when I open the video, it just can’t play.A:
After you insert the video from Sayeah! and click Save, it will save files of two formats.one is pptx, and the other is ndpx. You can find them in the path where the original file is stored. You need to open the file of ndpx and then it will play normally.Helpful66 Hide
Q: How to open courseware made by Sayeah! on other computers?A:
If you inserted video audio, subject tools and practice from the insert above of Sayeah! you must copy the file of ndpx to other computers. This requires that Sayeah! is also installed on other computers.
If you don't use the features from Sayeah!, then you can just copy the file of pptx. And the file of pptx can also open in other computers without installing Sayeah!.Helpful61 Hide
Q: Can users use Sayeah! without a network?A:
The functions that Sayeah! needs network :
1. Account login.
2. My network disk.
3. Mobile phone connection function. Other features can be used without a network.Helpful67 Hide
Q: What network does the phone and computer require to connect with each other?A:
It needs to ensure mobile phone and computer can connect to the Internet, regardless of whether the mobile phone is using cell phone data or WIFI. They can also be connected without Internet if their network is on the same LAN or they are connected to the same router.Helpful67 Hide
Q: Mobile can’t connect PC after scaning the QR code in PC?A:
1. Please confirm that the Sayeah! on your phone and computer are updated to the latest version.
2. Tap the Disconnect button, and reconnect them again.
3. Please turn off the firewall and anti-virus software on the computer, check your network and try again.
4. If the above methods have been tried and they still can’t be connected, please record the user's mobile phone and computer network operator (whether the phone uses WIFI or traffic, The name of carrier), mobile phone model and system version, the time and the region , and send Feedback on the mobile end to us.Helpful63 Hide
Q: How to switch language in Sayeah!?A:
Open the “P-icon” in the upper left corner of Sayeah! , then click “Setting” in lower right corner, select Language you want.Helpful44 Hide
Please Use High version browser to view the website!